CURRENT POSITION AVAILABLE: AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN
As a stable, well established Automotive Repair shop, we are looking for a quality individual to join our growing company.
Mark's Independent has been servicing the Chatsworth area for over 30 years and has a rare career opportunity for a talented, self- motivated Automotive Technician to round out our Team.
We are a team driven, ethical shop that offers opportunity for competitive income, benefits, growth and an enjoyable work environment.
No nights! No Weekends!
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years of automotive diagnostic and repair experience. ASE certifications helpful. Must have clean driving record, own tools and will pass random drug tests.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair all vehicle automotive systems while maintaining a high standard of quality and ethics.
- Explain all discovered problems and maintenance needed during vehicle inspections to advisers.
- Continuously seek out and learn new technical information, tools and techniques.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- No nights- No weekends!
- We offer a very competitive pay-plan with excellent earning potential
- Personal and Team Bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Retirement Program
- Profit Sharing
- Job Type: Full-time